We pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
1. Our permanent responsibility is to our customers, our community, and our country.
2. Honesty is our business policy.
3. High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
4. The right to a fair return for goods and services shall be upheld and protected in our relations with labor and all other segments of the industry.
5. We encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
6. All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
7. We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American way of life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedom.
8. We assume these responsibilities freely and solely, mindful that they are a part of our obligation as members of the National Association of Home Builders and members of the Oklahoma Home Builders Association.